- £30 per 100 logs (mix of Ash, Silver Birch, Oak and Sycamore)
- Less than 15% moisture content
- Local, sustainably sourced wood from Surrey woodlands
- Each log is 15-20cm in length
- Delivery charge and minimum orders apply (see description below for more info)
- Please contact us via the enquiry basket or give us a call to complete this order
Surrey Forestry pride ourselves for being sustainable. Almost 100% of the wood we generate is recycled. What isn’t turned into planks on our sawmill, goes into woodchip for biomass or mulch or it is dried in our kiln and processed into firewood.
One load of loose logs is 100 logs and the minimum order size is two loads.
All of our wood is responsibly and ethically sourced from the estates and woodlands we manage in and around Surrey.
Our seasoned are air-dried for two years until they have a less than 20% moisture content, ensuring a healthy fire. Surrey Forestry seasoned logs are suitable for open fires, chimineas and wood-burning stoves.
The wood is all local hardwood. We provide Ash, Silver Birch, Oak and Sycamore.
There is a delivery charge on this product based on location and quantity.
The minimum order for delivery within a 5-mile radius of Effingham is 200 logs and the delivery charge is £10.
500 plus logs ordered for delivery within 5 miles of Effingham will not be subject to a delivery charge.
Outside of this area of the minimum order is 500 logs plus a delivery charge of £2.00 per mile outside a 5-mile radius of Effingham.
Please click on the enquiry button below to let us know your delivery location and we will be in touch to process the order. You can also call us on 01483 285951.